WE'RE OPENING THE DOORS TO OUR POPULAR JOB READY PROGRAM!
Wishing you could clone yourself but if only you could trust everyone to deliver the content properly?
If only you had programs that can support your students without you having to do it all yourself?
Being pulled in 100 different directions but you haven't eaten lunch or gone to the toilet yet ?
I'm not stalking you- that was me too.
There's things out of our control as a careers advisor- but this course is something that will help you get ahead and give you room to breathe.GO TO THE PACKAGES!
Lets do this TOGETHER!
Find out more about the School EDGE Program below.
Skills and Qualities You Already Have!
Seeing their value when they don't see it is important to start with.
Showing students if they do sport, babysit, home chores, join a group that this gives them employability skills that an employer really values.
Resumes - Why it's important to be written by you
I work through with your students in a one-on-one scenario to create their resumes. I give them the skills to keep changing it too.
Employers can see an AI resume from a mile away- let them follow this easy to do template.
Cover letters - Why they give you the EDGE!
Most times kids say "What even is a cover letter?" Heard that chestnut before? I will help them write their own and teach them how to change it on their own.
No more last minute ones for you.
Makeup, Skincare, Hygiene and Hair!
Let my professionals help your students with affordable, practical tips on getting the EDGE in how they present themselves to an employer. Follow along in real time with makeup and hair lessons!
New and updated constantly
Clothes make a difference !
For in person and online interviews. Work with our stylist to see what you can put together that makes you confident and look good.
Online Interviews are Tricky!
If you have to do an online interview - get it right! It's more than having a clean room- consider angles, colours of clothes, lighting too.
Job Interview Questions
Covering all the basics together with answers they'll be after. They can download the questions and do it themselves or follow along with me
Your socials are today's resumes
Understanding that that can undo all the good you have been doing. Use them to your advantage when going for a job.
This will help your students and lighten your load
The paperwork alone for work experience, reaching out to employers is hectic on it's own.
Some of you are having whole year groups to go out at once.
What was missing as a teacher was some go to programs that were affordable, uncapped and an Australian resource that was credible and video that weren't cringey.
When I left teaching I was determined to make the life of careers advisors easier.
These programs are additions into your careers toolbox that will compliment and further reinforce the message you are already conveying through your teaching.
The School Edge does exactly that. Step by step lessons you can get your students to do, and I'll be by their side and yours too!
Consider it having a competent careers advisor as a casual by your side to help all your Year 9s to Year 12s with getting ready for the workplace.
OK- Let's do this, take me to the packages!
Stop trying to cover everything!
Don't you wish you could have mini clones of careers advisors helping you out?
Well now you do.
This course goes through everything your students need. Exploring what's out there, how to contact employers, understanding insurance, getting forms signed, first impressions, etiquette at work experience and more!
Use it as an additional activity to compliment your existing program. Covering all aspects is not only helpful, it's compulsory you do as much as possible to prepare your students. Same messages, easy delivery broken into small modules with assessments they have to pass!
Again, an option for just yourself and select teachers to teach across classes, or you can have full access for all of your students for 12 months.
The is the ultimate course to get yourself ready for the workforce. You've dabbled in work experience, but you need help with resumes, cover letters, the latest hairstyles, fades and makeup trends- plus fashion?
Teachers- stop worrying about having your YouTube videos on point- we have EDGE professionals teaching them everything they need to know.
Use the programs that over 7,000 students have used, and actually gotten jobs off the back of it.
Over 38 videos, downloaded straight to an app on their phone.
You may be sick of online, but 100% students want to learn from their device away from school.
Let's give them an EDGE-ucation rather than another viral Tik Tok video that won't give them skills to pay the bills!
ADD the Extra EDGE to your purchase at Checkout to get these great bonuses for your students!
* Work Experience Workbook Download- Easy to understand and follow workbook that reinforces the content of the course. Print it off yourself or get a quote from our printers for a bulk order!
* The School EDGE Workbook Download- A job ready resource that will reinforce what they hear in a colourful engaging format! Activities to do, easy to follow along.
* Access to our EDGE Online Closed Facebook Group- here we are hosting employer interviews, industry spotlights and can answer any questions your students may have
* Access to Exclusive EDGE Webinars- Join Sharna and her EDGE Professionals LIVE to your classroom or watch the replay inside the Closed Facebook Group. Webinars will be offered twice a term each term for you to have your students watch or watch a replay.
- Digital Etiquette and Social Media Best Practices for Young People Looking For Work
- Job Search Strategies That Will Have You Stand Out In Job Season
- Interview Preparation for Teens: Tips and Techniques
- Understanding Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Teen Employee
- Financial Literacy for Teens: Managing Your Money
- Teen Entrepreneurs: Starting Your Own Business
- Teen Mental Health and Well-being in the Workplace
- How Do I Get Started? Easy Steps to Start Your Job Journey
- The Benefits To Work Experience- It's a game changer for getting the right job
- Apprenticeships VS Traineeships- Benefits and Cons and Best Way To Secure One!
You'll be the first to access new EDGE Content! - Don't forget to add at Checkout.