Everything you and your students need to be
EDGE-ucated for the workforce is here.
Proven to work, and it's written by one of your own.
Not guessing content, working alongside you and your students to help them get ready for the workforce.
Written by a careers teacher, not a corporate who got sick of the hours I wasted searching for quality and credible resources that didn't take my entire budget.
Fits Year 11 English Studies, Work Studies, Year 10 Stage 5 PDHPE and Careers.
Stop trying to cover everything!
Don't you wish you could have mini clones of careers advisors helping you out?
Well now you do.
This course goes through everything your students need. Exploring what's out there, how to contact employers, understanding insurance, getting forms signed, first impressions, etiquette at work experience and more!
Use it as an additional activity to compliment your existing program. Covering all aspects is not only helpful, it's compulsory you do as much as possible to prepare your students. Same messages, easy delivery broken into small modules with assessments they have to pass!
Again, an option for just yourself and select teachers to teach across classes, or you can have full access for all of your students for 12 months.
The is the ultimate course to get yourself ready for the workforce. You've dabbled in work experience, but you need help with resumes, cover letters, the latest hairstyles, fades and makeup trends- plus fashion?
Teachers- stop worrying about having your YouTube videos on point- we have EDGE professionals teaching them everything they need to know.
Use the programs that over 7,000 students have used, and actually gotten jobs off the back of it.
Over 38 videos, downloaded straight to an app on their phone.
You may be sick of online, but 100% students want to learn from their device away from school.
Let's give them an EDGE-ucation rather than another viral Tik Tok video that won't give them skills to pay the bills!
We're calling you!
Attention all Teachers!
Your job ready content does not have to be dry and boring!
The Job Ready Experts, led by a former Careers Advisor has created you quality resources so your students will be ready for the workforce by the end of the courses!
Work with the 2023 Winners of the Outstanding Education Service
Local Business AwardsSave my time in 2024
ADD the Extra EDGE to your purchase at Checkout to get these great bonuses for your students!
* Work Experience Workbook Download- Easy to understand and follow workbook that reinforces the content of the course. Print it off yourself or get a quote from our printers for a bulk order!
* The School EDGE Workbook Download- A job ready resource that will reinforce what they hear in a colourful engaging format! Activities to do, easy to follow along.
* Access to our EDGE Online Closed Facebook Group- here we are hosting employer interviews, industry spotlights and can answer any questions your students may have
* Access to Exclusive EDGE Webinars- Join Sharna and her EDGE Professionals LIVE to your classroom or watch the replay inside the Closed Facebook Group. Webinars will be offered twice a term each term for you to have your students watch or watch a replay.
- Digital Etiquette and Social Media Best Practices for Young People Looking For Work
- Job Search Strategies That Will Have You Stand Out In Job Season
- Interview Preparation for Teens: Tips and Techniques
- Understanding Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Teen Employee
- Financial Literacy for Teens: Managing Your Money
- Teen Entrepreneurs: Starting Your Own Business
- Teen Mental Health and Well-being in the Workplace
- How Do I Get Started? Easy Steps to Start Your Job Journey
- The Benefits To Work Experience- It's a game changer for getting the right job
- Apprenticeships VS Traineeships- Benefits and Cons and Best Way To Secure One!
You'll be the first to access new EDGE Content! - Don't forget to add at Checkout.